Hello, friends. I’m here to educate home buyers and guide them through the mortgage loan process to get them the loan they need for their unique situation. Here’s an overview of what I do for anyone who needs help with a mortgage loan.
Two Basic Tenets of the Mortgage Loan Process
Many of you who have worked with me know that I work for my clients in an industry that is not geared to help people purchase homes!
There are two basic tenets that I work under:
Mortgage lending makes zero common sense.
It is a series of arbitrary rules and guidelines that risk managers publish that the banks’ underwriters must meet in order to release the funds of the loan.
The bank underwriters’ job is to kill the loan.
Banks are not in the business of making loans, they are in the business of killing loans.
I explain in more detail why this situation exists here in How the Loan Process Works.
My Job as a Mortgage Consultant
My job is to know the investors’ guidelines so well that I can anticipate what their underwriters will be looking at as they try to find fault with your loan application.
My goal is the opposite of theirs — to get your loan approved and make sure the loan funds. And after over 25 years experience in mortgage lending, I know every angle.
Advantage of Working with Me
I’m serious about helping buyers succeed and get the home they want with a good loan, as a:
- Licensed California real estate agent since 1998, in mortgage only since 1997
- Independent contractor and commissioned salesperson since 2000
- Top 2% producer companywide since 2010
- Top 10% producer in the industry since 2003
Read more about my mission here.
Advantage of Working with C2 Financial
Beyond my own personal experience, working through C2 Financial gives us another advantage. Through my company, we have access to superior rates and all products available in the wholesale mortgage lending channel.
C2 Financial Corporation is a full-service mortgage broker with over 600 agents who each run their own mortgage practice autonomously. We are the largest mortgage broker in California and in the US. We have relationships with over 100 lenders who lend through the broker channel and can easily be approved with of them.
Mortgage Products Available
- Residential and Commercial Mortgages
- Mortgages for Purchasing Real Estate
- Refinance Mortgages for Rate Reduction and for “Cash-Out”
- Conventional and Government Mortgages (FHA/VA)
- Conforming and Non-Conforming “Jumbo” Mortgages.
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Reverse Mortgages
- Combo Loans to Avoid PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- Special First Time Home Buyer Programs
- Mortgages for People with Less than Perfect Credit
- Foreign National Programs Including H1B and work permits
- Stated Income Loans/Bank Statement Loans
- Bridge Loans to Help Purchase Real Estate
- Hard Money Loans/Private Financing
People I Can Help
- First time home buyers with and without a down payment
- Experienced homeowners looking to purchase real estate
- Looking to purchase investment property
- Property Owners
- Looking to purchase additional property
- Looking to refinance existing mortgages for rate or to access equity
- Current mortgage is an adjustable rate mortgage or has PMI
- Foreign Nationals and Temporary Visa Holders looking to purchase
- Veterans looking to purchase using their VA Benefit
- People with credit issues
- Self-employed individuals
Free Mortgage Advice
If you or anyone you know need these services, please contact me for a free consultation with no obligation.
Help me steer people in the right direction who might otherwise get caught up in loan shopping online and becoming lost in a deluge of sales pitches from people who aren’t really there to help them! Read more here about What’s Wrong with Loan Shopping Online?
Your loan guy,